Version 1.10.2 has just been released, and addresses several bugs:
- Fixed: There was a bug on multisite causing users from all sites to be displayed in the top users table, instead of just users from the current site. Your users will now stay out of each others leader boards.
- Fixed: There was a bug in the ranks component which would cause a user to be promoted two ranks when they should have only been promoted one. Your users will no longer cut rank on you.
- Fixed: There was a bug in the top users table that caused users who hadn’t been awarded any points yet to be ignored, even when they should have been displayed. Your points-less users will no longer have to feel left out.
- Fixed: There was another bug in the top users table that would only affect sites where users are allowed to have negative points. Any users with negative points would be displayed above users who had never been awarded any points.
- Fixed: There was another bug in the top users table (yes, really!), for those using persistent caching. The cache for the top users wouldn’t be cleared when a user registered or was deleted. This could cause the table to become stale in some cases. You no longer have to feel nostalgia when you view the leader board.
This is just a bugfix release, but work continues to progress on version 2.0.0, which should introduce some shiny new features. If you have any requests or would like to report a bug, you can contact us anytime.