This page provides a glimpse of the development plans for WordPoints. You can see a complete list of feature requests on our Trello board, where you can also vote for your favorite features. For a more developer oriented roadmap, see the list of issues on GitHub.
Disclaimer: All dates are approximate and subject to change. And just because a feature is here doesn’t guarantee it will happen. 🙂
2.2.0 — December #
- Make it possible for the points logs shortcode to handle customized queries.
- Allow any length of time to be entered for reaction rate limits.
- Better styling for included widgets.
- Mark points log entries as visibly restricted when they aren’t visible to all users.
2.x — Future updates #
- Badges component
- Category condition for event reactions.
- Retroactive points reactions
- A feature you are about to request here
These are module updates or releases that are planned for the near future:
- BuddyPress (December) — Integration with the BuddyPress plugin.
- WooCommerce 1.1 (December) — Points hook for orders.
- Notifications — Show the user a popup when they earn points or reach a new rank.
- Donations — Let users send points to other users.
- WP RPG — Fork of WP RPG plugin.